4.18.2006

Good Friday, Great Saturday, Sunday, Monday

Tried to get value for money out of the bank holiday weekend and do a bit of relaxing. Went to see Inside Man in the cinema on Friday night. 'Twas a really good film and both myself and my fiancée enjoyed it. Saturday I painted the hallway in the flat. Its not the biggest hallway mind you but I feel I accomplished something that I'd been meaning to do for ages. Went out to an all you can eat chinese on Bath Street (Star Walk) on Saturday night with some friends. That ended up an enjoyable night too with a few drinks and some friendly banter. Sunday was all about the football as hibs came to Celtic Park to try and upset the title celebrations. Their goal in the first half nearly did that but Magic was around to keep things level. Nakamura was a superstar again. Think I'll get myself the Japanese jersey for the world cup. Although maybe not the home (blue) one :)

Monday was meant to be a relaxing day with a nice walk in the park fitted in somewhere. Unfortunately our walk in the park was replaced with walk to the car pound as our car got towed for being parked in a loading bay. We had thought that the Bank holiday monday would have given us a breather on the parking laws but we learned the hard way that it didn't. £135 that we could have done without spending. Still, we finished the long weekend off with a night in watching the Great Escape. Roll on next weekend...