3.28.2006

One foot in the weekend already

Very lapse on the blogfront of late so a quick recap to bring me up to speed......Celtic won the CIS Cup very comfortably (3-0) against a poor showing from Dunfermline.....Keane picked up a hamstring injury in that game and is out for a few weeks.......Beat Inverness 2-0 in Parkhead on the following wednesday......me and my fiancée went to that one and although it was a poor game we had a good evening out.....Liverpool beat Everton 3-1 in the derby game at anfield on Saturday even with Gerarrd being sent off after 17 mins.....Celtic beat Livingston 2-0 on Sunday to put them on course to win the league if they win their next game.......their next game is hearts at Parkhead and I've got a ticket!!.....I'm swamped in work at the moment and will be working my socks off this weekend.....

Speaking of socks I have a couple of those sad pairs of socks with the days of the week on them. Yesterday I noticed I was wearing a Monday sock and a Friday sock. Very curious, a subconcious plea for it to be the weekend again or just the side effects of getting dressed in the dark?