7.31.2006

Humped....

Asked in the pub on friday what I thought the outcome of Saturday's game against Kilmarnock would be, I confidently if somewhat slurred answered that 'We'd hump 'em!!'. My detailed and insightful prediction proved to be incredibly accurate as Celtic cruised to their first win of the season. I can't comment too much on the match itself having done the honourable thing and tended to my wedding preparations rather than watching the match.

I'm looking forward to catching the highlights on the 'New and Improved' Scotsport SPL tonight after Sarah O (o is for ohmigodIamuglyandtalentless) and Julian were apparently the victims of mercy killings over the summer by people who like watching football highlight shows that are presented by people who actually know a thing or two about football. It'll be interesting to see what the format is like and whether they've still got the audience sitting on garden furniture