11.26.2005

Sick as a parrot

What a rubbish first half that was! The second half was better coz I'd got a cup of bovril and a pie during the break so my cold didn't feel so bad after that. As for the football, that was rubbish in both halves!!!

My head feels like it took a freekick in the face. All bunged up and gross.
Can't believe we lost to Dunfermline. At least Hearts dropped points too and I saw a fight on the way home from the match. That perked up the mood somewhat. Proper fight too, none of this handbags, pushing and shoving weak-ass sh1t. It was a proper dragging-kicking-thumping-the-f*ck-out-of-each-other-my-cave-is-bigger-than-your-cave-king-of-the-jungle-jean-claude-van-damne-is-kickboxer-rocky-I-to-III-don't-talk-about-fight-club kind of a fight.

I'm now going to play online poker and loose the deeds to the house just to make it A FRIGGIN' GREAT DAY!!!