11.23.2005

Season tickets & Thai Brides

Like many fans who can't quite stretch to the lavish extremes of owning their very own ticket, I'm fortunate enough to have a friend who has let me go halfers on his ticket. When the chance came up I was totally made up coz I didn't have the wonga to go all out for one of my own and said friend let me pay him up in installments. We'd take turns with the ticket so we'd both get a go about once a month and both of us were very satisfied with this arrangement.

This blog entry was gonna be about how my friends turn with the ticket 'conincidently' fell on the Hearts and the Rangers games leaving me with games against the mighty Livingston and Dunfermline but reading back over above paragraph I've realised that if you replace the word 'ticket' with 'Thai bride' its makes for the start of a very different story altogether!!!