3.06.2006

Don de Don Don

Another home victory, another walk in the park for Roy Keane. Not only was the crazed corkman superb throughout, he also grabbed any bad performers (Telfer, McManus we're talking about you) by the scruff of the neck and dragged them up a level. Any doubters about Roy Keane being able to fit into the team (and I include myself on that one) should be silenced by now.

Champions League continues tomorrow and I'll be glued to the Villareal/Rangers game. hahah yeah right, with the Barcelona Chelsea grudge-tastic game on at the same time there is only one game I'll be watching. The media is really starting to get on Mourinho's back at the moment and I think their Russian tycoon could start to get a bit miffed if they fail to win the Champions league yet again. Sure, they're dominating the domestic league but the Champions League is the real top prize (and I'm not just saying that coz I'm a liverpool fan too). I can't be long before Mourinho becomes a target for Madrid too especially with his current level of popularity at the Nou Camp!!