1.08.2006

Reasons the Holidays Rocked!

1. Nadia and Becky from Big Brother were in the same bar as us on Christmas Eve, absolutely hammered,sitting talking sh1te to us and falling around the place.
2. Got engaged on Christmas Day!!!
3. Went Karaoke crazy in Dublin on the 30th and had a great night with my brother, my fiancée and some of the gang back home.
3. Had a belter of a New Year's eve.
4. Got 12/1 odds of Celtic winning against hearts when they were 2 Nil down so I won 65 quid when they pulled it out of the bag to win 3-2.
5. First day back to work was a friday!!

Celtic losing to Clyde in the Cup today on Keane's debut slightly took the gloss off BUT Liverpools 5-3 win against Luton was an amazing game on Saturday.

One of my New Year resolutions is to get mega fit so tomorrow is going to be the official start of that too. After my first full week of work I wonder if I'll still feel inclined to 'keep fit' next weekend.